Thursday, May 6, 2010

6 weeks!

I can’t believe that it’s been two weeks since we found out we’re expecting! I didn’t think it was possible, but we are getting more and more excited every day! Our first doctor’s appointment is in the morning (May 7th) and I can’t wait! It’s early still, but we’re hoping to hear the heartbeat. I get chills every time I remember that there is a person living and growing inside of me! I’m not sure if that will ever sink in. I’ve had fun learning about Baby’s growth each week. In week 6, Baby’s face starts developing! The well-known verse, “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb” has never felt more alive. I know that right now, God is designing the beautiful face of our child and I can’t wait to see what He comes up with! I also love this verse in Psalm 139: “All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” Isn’t that a wonderful thought? God knows my child’s name, who they’ll marry, what they’ll be when they grow up, and everything else about them! It’s encouraging to know that as children of God, all of our days are ordained by Him! It’s hard to believe in accidents or coincidences when you know that, huh?

We’ll write again soon to let you know what the doctor said! Thank you for your love and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment